ORIGAMI CLOTH BAGS
Use code FESTIVE10 to get
Flat 10% off on min.
purchase of Rs. 999 or above
Use code FESTIVE15 to get
Flat 15% off on min.
purchase of Rs. 1999 or above
Use code FESTIVE20 to get
Flat 20% off on min.
purchase of Rs. 3500 or above
Use code FESTIVE25 to get
Flat 25% off on min.
purchase of Rs. 5000 or above
Free Delivery | Usually delivers in 3-4 days
ORIGAMI CLOTH BAGS
Unique fold and stitch technique to transform square fabric into japanese totes, and useful pouches. .Make 3 easy, hand-stitched, eco-friendly and versatile bags.
Upcycle, eco friendly ways to introduce stitching skills, precision and problem solving
- Includes fabrics in exotic prints for making 3 easy, hand-stitched, eco-friendly cloth bags.
• Uses simple unique, origami folding on cloth to make a Japanese tote bag.
• The drawstring pouch is a great gift wrapper with a good holding capacity.
- Roll-up Pouch can Organise all your stationery in one place and make it easy to carry.
• Learn to measure, mark, stitch, draw strings, attach pipings in fun and easy way.
• Includes strings, pipings, beads and all essential stitching kit,
- Stepwise easy to follow instructions
- Builds precision, concentration, motor skills, and creative thinking.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India
Dimensions: L x W x H – 26.5 x 18 x 5cm
• Includes all materials, ideas and easy to follow instructions.
Delivery & Returns
We provide free shipping for all our orders in India.
Transit Time Domestically:
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 7 - 15 days.
Orders are usually dispatched within 5 business days of payment of order subject to stock availability.
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on holidays where the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.