INDIGO CLAMP DYEING
- USE CODE BBSALE10 To Get Flat 10% OFF on Min. Purchase of Rs. 999 or above
- USE CODE BBSALE15 To Get Flat 15% OFF on Min. Purchase of Rs. 1999 or above
- USE CODE BBSALE20 To Get Flat 20% OFF on Min. Purchase of Rs. 3500 or above
- USE CODE BBSALE25 To Get Flat 25% OFF on orders Rs. 5000 or above
INDIGO CLAMP DYEING with NATURAL INDIGO POWDER, WOODEN CLAMP, BLOCKS, AND BAMBOO POLE and FABRIC
Active Hands Indigo Clamp Dyeing kit is all you need to demystify the world of indigo. Get started with your vat, and let the colors oxidize to give amazing contrast with the blocked white parts. Ideal for starters and designers alike.
Stitched cushion cover set of 2 to add a personal touch to your living space.
Explore various clamp resist techniques of Itajime and Arashi shibori.
Reusable wooden clamp, Acrylic blocks, and pole for multiple explorations
Learn chemistry principles of vat reduction and oxidation. Learn to measure, mark, fold, stitch, and knot.
Includes natural indigo dye, reducing agents, and caustic for making an instant vat.
One kit -Unlimited outcomes: Dye or overdye your used T-shirts, stoles, scarves, napkins, placemats, and runners for a stunning indigo makeover.
Enjoyable by all ages over 9: An amazing activity for parents and children, for schools, group activities, and parties.
Craft understanding: explore the ancient craft form of Asia and its cultural relevance.
Sustainable materials: All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India.
- Keep away from moisture, avoid direct contact with skin, and use within 3-4 months from the packaging
Dimensions L x W x H – 26.5 x 18 x 5cm
• Includes all materials, ideas and easy to follow instructions.