HERBAL TIE & DYE
- USE CODE BBSALE10 To Get Flat 10% OFF on Min. Purchase of Rs. 999 or above
- USE CODE BBSALE15 To Get Flat 15% OFF on Min. Purchase of Rs. 1999 or above
- USE CODE BBSALE20 To Get Flat 20% OFF on Min. Purchase of Rs. 3500 or above
- USE CODE BBSALE25 To Get Flat 25% OFF on orders Rs. 5000 or above
HERBAL TIE & DYE DIY KIT for dyeing with natural colours, learn shibori, bandhani, leheriya, includes fabric, dyes and manual
Learn different techniques of tying a cloth to create varied patterns of shibori, bandhani, leheriya and more. Discover how colours from nature can be fixed onto fabrics to transform them. Enjoy using your own tie- dyed scarves and napkins. Use your skill to make multiple variations on stoles, tees, placemats, cushions and more.
Fabric to create your own Tie-dyed bandana and napkins.
• Natural dyes : Alizarine red and Marigold yellow dyes are provided along with their respective 3 different mordants.
• Non-allergic : Natural, non toxic colours, requires boiling under adult supervision.
Fully illustrated Step wise comprehensive guide for beginners
• Enjoyable by all ages over 9 : Perfect for starters, ideal gift idea.
- Learn to measure, mark, fold with accuracy, basics of stitching and making knots.
- Builds precision, concentration, motor skills, problem solving and creative thinking in a play way.
- Craft understanding : Explore the bandhani craft techniques and its cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India.
- Keep away from moisture, use within 3-4 months from packaging date.
Dimensions: L x W x H – 26.5 x 18 x 5cm
• Includes all materials, ideas and easy to follow instructions.