HERBAL TIE & DYE
Free Delivery | Usually delivers in 3-4 days
Use code BBSALE10 to get flat 10% off on min. purchase of Rs. 999 or above...
Use code BBSALE15 to get flat 15% off on min. purchase of Rs. 1999 or above
Use code BBSALE20 to get flat 20% off on min. purchase of Rs. 3500 or above
Use code BBSALE25 to get flat 25% off on orders Rs. 5000 or above
HERBAL TIE & DYE DIY KIT for dyeing with natural colours, learn shibori, bandhani, leheriya, includes fabric, dyes and manual
Learn different techniques of tying a cloth to create varied patterns of shibori, bandhani, leheriya and more. Discover how colours from nature can be fixed onto fabrics to transform them. Enjoy using your own tie- dyed scarves and napkins. Use your skill to make multiple variations on stoles, tees, placemats, cushions and more.
Fabric to create your own Tie-dyed bandana and napkins.
• Natural dyes : Alizarine red and Marigold yellow dyes are provided along with their respective 3 different mordants.
• Non-allergic : Natural, non toxic colours, requires boiling under adult supervision.
Fully illustrated Step wise comprehensive guide for beginners
• Enjoyable by all ages over 9 : Perfect for starters, ideal gift idea.
- Learn to measure, mark, fold with accuracy, basics of stitching and making knots.
- Builds precision, concentration, motor skills, problem solving and creative thinking in a play way.
- Craft understanding : Explore the bandhani craft techniques and its cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India.
- Keep away from moisture, use within 3-4 months from packaging date.
Dimensions: L x W x H – 26.5 x 18 x 5cm
• Includes all materials, ideas and easy to follow instructions.
Delivery & Returns
We provide free shipping for all our orders in India.
Transit Time Domestically:
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 7 - 15 days.
Orders are usually dispatched within 5 business days of payment of order subject to stock availability.
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on holidays where the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.